Good Morning Members. Just a few things...
1. Don't forget about the hot chocolate bar that will be held this Saturday from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at the community centre. Kids can enjoy making a craft and decorating the community centre tree!
2. The basement insulation project is almost wrapped up. They have done a great job and I am sure you have noticed the change in temperature in your basements. Thanks for your co-operation in getting this done. The electrician has also restored power to the lower electrical plugs in the townhouse basements now (ones that have not been insulated yet, do not have power restored). If you have any problems, please let Joan know.
2. If you need a key to the community centre, please see Joan by Monday Dec 16. With the holidays coming, no-one will be available to give you a key.
3. Please remember to move your car to the street if we have a big snow fall or freezing rain, so that the grounds crew and come and clear the parking lot and parking spots.
4. the Board has approved waiving the rental fee for the community centre if you are holding a function that involves other members for a community function, i.e. games night, card night etc. If you would like to host something, please let Joan know so she can book the room for you.
For After Hours emergencies only, please see Sarah in unit 11 or Laurie in unit 1. If you have a life safety emergency please phone 9-1-1 immediately.
If we do not see you before Christmas, have a very Merry Christmas. Wishing you all the very best in the new year!.
Joan / Neil