Wyndham Hill Co-op
Just a couple things to note.
1. The gardens have all been assigned now. Happy gardening to those that signed up for a spot.
2. The office will be closed until June 5, 2023. Please email Richard for work to be done at firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent work needed please see Sarah in unit 11 or Mohammad in unit 13. For life safety issues, please phone 9-1-1.
3. Please mow your lawns regularly, especially the front areas, to keep the property
looking neat and tidy. You can get the key from Rachelle in unit 4. We have a
lawn mower and a weed trimmer. If any tools need attending, or need more gas,
please let Rachelle know. You must sign a waiver annually with Rachelle in order to
use the equipment.
4. There will be a movie night on May 26, 2023 at 7:00 pm. Please plan to attend. If it is a nice evening it will be held outside. We bought a new waterproof speaker so the volume is louder for the kids, for outside use.
5. When we have the July 8, 2023 multicultural potluck, please bring your cultural music on a USB stick. Our new outdoor speaker allows us to put in a USB stick, or plug into it to play music. We will remind everyone of this a week before the potluck.
Have a great few weeks everyone.